We are hiring a full-time Player Support Representative.
Location: Remote, work from home (work your own hours)
Salary Range: $28,000 USD / yr (paid monthly)
About Adopt Me
Adopt Me! is the record-breaking #1 concurrent player count game on Roblox (WR: 640,000+ players online at once), delivering a best-in-class social pet adoption experience to our community of over 24 Million monthly active players. Adopt Me features an in-depth housing and avatar editor, a strong trading economy and vibrant social community - plus lots of very cute pets to take care of.
About our games studio
DreamCraft is the studio behind Adopt Me. At the time of writing our team includes 25 diverse and talented full-time team members working in-office or remotely across the world. We’re looking for candidates who are skilled, experienced, and want to help make Adopt Me and future game projects even bigger and even better.
From a current Team Adopt Me Player Support Representative
Being a Player Support Representative for Adopt Me lets me get paid to have a huge positive impact on young players every week - we resolve genuine issues and make people smile. I enjoy a warm company culture with flexible hours that fit around my life, and this is a great jumping point into the games industry. I have agency to improve things, to make things better for the whole team.
We want you to
- Be curious, want to improve yourself and others
- Care deeply about our mission of creating best-in-class game content that kids will remember long into adulthood
- Take ownership of projects and be willing to lead
- Empathize deeply with others and believe our games can be vessels for social good
- Work as part of a flexible shift pattern (40hrs per week average) helping to provide round-the-clock player support for Adopt Me.
- Respond to incoming text-based tickets from players helping them resolve issues in a fast and friendly manner.
- Use in-game and external tools to help detect the cause of complex player problems.
- Give feedback on ways to improve the Player Support pipeline to the Player Support Team Lead.
"Should Have" Traits
- 1+ years work experience in a Customer-facing role.
- Enough technical knowledge to be able to reproduce and file bugs in game.
- Professionalism and empathy, especially when dealing with customers who may be young, less technologically capable, neurodiverse, or not fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work full-time (estimated 40 hours a week).
- Able to work shift patterns as coordinated with the Player Support Team Lead.
- Strong grasp of the English language (we work in English).
"Nice to Have" Traits
- Experience playing Adopt Me!, familiarity with the systems and community.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing platforms.
- Experience with game or software testing, QA or bug resolution.
- Experience working with young people and parents.
- Understanding of Discord.
- Spanish speakers, especially those that know Mexican dialects, are preferred.
Pay will be competitive and negotiable. Est. $28,000 USD / yr (paid monthly), based on your experience
How to Apply
You must be 18 or older to apply.
To apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PLAYER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE” and include the following:
- A copy of your CV / Resume
- A brief overview (cover letter) of why you want to work at DreamCraft