We are hiring a full-time Influencer Manager.
Location: Remote, work from home (work your own hours)
Salary Range: $31,500 - $38,000 USD / yr (paid monthly)
About Adopt Me
Adopt Me! is the record-breaking #1 concurrent player count game on Roblox (WR: 640,000+ players online at once), delivering a best-in-class social pet adoption experience to our community of over 24 Million monthly active players. Adopt Me features an in-depth housing and avatar editor, a strong trading economy and vibrant social community - plus lots of very cute pets to take care of.
About our games studio
DreamCraft is the studio behind Adopt Me. At the time of writing our team includes 25 diverse and talented full-time team members working in-office or remotely across the world. We’re looking for candidates who are skilled, experienced, and want to help make Adopt Me and future game projects even bigger and even better.
From a current team member
As a member of the Adopt Me comms team, I'm able to deliver content to a community of over 30 Million players around the globe. That still amazes me! Everyone on the team is passionate and easy to get along with, I feel like we're all on the save wavelength. It's been a wild journey so far but we're only just getting started. The flexibility of the job is a big perk for me as I have more time to spend with my partner.
We want you to
- Be curious, want to improve yourself and others
- Care deeply about our mission of creating best-in-class game content that kids will remember long into adulthood
- Take ownership of projects and be willing to lead
- Empathize deeply with others and believe our games can be vessels for social good
- Work as part of the comms team to own Influencer-related tasks. Ensure our approach to influencers aligns with the overall comms and content plans.
- Create and deliver Influencer initiatives that help make our games the best games to record on. Have an innovative idea that nobody else is doing? Let's do it!
- Ensure existing Influencer program members are well-served, whilst reaching out to new influencers to continuously grow the program.
- Liaise with the Video Producer to coordinate influencers for relevant collaborations. Could they be in our videos? Could we be in theirs?
- Liaise with the Social Media Manager to share relevant content, and ensure influencers have the materials and access they need.
- Advocate on behalf of influencers within our team, helping ensure their feedback is heard and our decisions best reflect their needs. Be a fan of our content creators.
- Engage with influencers directly, build relationships and make them feel heard.
"Should Have" Traits
- 1+ year's experience working in an influencer-related role at a games or games adjacent company.
- A deep understanding of the YouTube games community and wider industry, you watch a ton of content and are connected to many amazing content creators. You have ideas you want to see come to life.
- A proven track record of delivering influencer-related projects.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Empathy and perspective. You can talk with influencers in an approachable, listening to their concerns and empathizing with their viewpoints, whilst maintaining a wider perspective.
"Nice to Have" Traits
- Experience managing communities with young audiences.
- Experience with the Roblox platform and its various games.
- Experience with both in-game and out-of-game moderation.
- Experience working with international influencers (we have many amazing influencers from across the world).
- Specific knowledge of Adopt Me and its community.
- Experience being in videos, streams or other recorded content (you can optionally be a part of our content).
Pay will be competitive and negotiable. Est. $31,500 - $38,000 USD / yr (paid monthly), based on your experience
How to Apply
You must be 18 or older to apply.
To apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “INFLUENCER MANAGER” and include the following:
- A copy of your CV / Resume
- A brief overview (cover letter) of why you want to work at DreamCraft