Fossil Isle & Egg Update notes! 🥚🦖
Posted by byKotney on Fri Oct 02 2020 tagged game-update
Happy update day everyone!! We’re so excited to bring you the Fossil Isle event and next week, the Fossil Egg!! 🥳 We’ve been working on it for a while now and it changed a lot over the months, but we’re so happy with it and you seem just as excited as us! 💕
Fossil Event starts TODAY (10/02) at 10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM BST
Fossil Egg will be released next week Saturday (10/10) at 10AM PT / 1AM ET / 6PM BST (you can search ‘10AM PST local time’ to find out what time it will be for you!)
And here’s ALL THE TEA you need to know about the Fossil Isle updates, for the more eagle-eyed players:
- In the new Fossil Egg come 12 unique and wonderful, now extinct animals, that you can hatch and adopt to grow your family!
- Fossil Discovery is a daily quest, with players being able to find two fossils per day - come back every day to find more fossils, toys and accessories! (if you log in on day three of the event, you will be able to find six fossils etc.)
- You can find out what pets will be a part of the egg by digging up fossils in the Fossil Isle alongside our new paleontologists, Rachel and Henry!
- You have a small chance to find brand new toys while digging for fossils!
- You can earn accessories by trading in all fossils of the same rarity to Henry.
- New special area soundtrack and sound effects!
- When there is one hour left on the countdown, the area surrounding the Fossil Egg will start to change. This is our second ever live event after the Pet Wear update!
This event is extremely special in many ways and we’ve pushed the boundaries of what we could do, a lot. We’re so excited to see players finally enjoy it!! 🥰
We hope you're all staying safe, and happy update day everyone!! 🥳